Representing the Minnesota Kali Group in Wisconsin since 1997 - Jeet Kune Do, Kali, Escrima, Muay Thai, Brazilian JiuJitsu, Savate, Silat, and Yoga
1. To promote the safe and productive practice of Martial Arts, Fitness Training, Healing Arts and Meditation as a way of life, bringing to the public rare opportunities to train in a wide range of systems.
2. To demonstrate by example the benefits of continued training, exploration and study.
3. To create and maintain an extensive library of resources in print, video and electronic media which will serve to preserve the teachings and resources of the past for future generations or Martial Artists.
4. To maintain a training facility and environment that supports the respectful free-flow exchange of ideas, resources, training methods and experiences among students of all backgrounds, interests and levels of experience.
5. To develop generations of disciplined, responsible, well-rounded Martial Artists.
6. To foster a kind affiliation among like-minded schools in this region of the United States, supporting a cooperative relationship through the support of seminars, tournaments, workshops and related events.
7. To assist and sponsor upcoming like-minded Martial Artists and Instructors as they begin to establish their presence.
8. To honor in this manner the spirit, generosity, commitment and contribution of our teachers.
Sage Arts Studio is located
at 4300 West Forest Home Avenue in Milwaukee, WI 53219. Visitors are always welcome. Call today
or email anthony -at- sageartsstudio.com
for more information.
© 2013 Anthony Sell - All Rights Reserved. Web Design by Sage Arts Design Studio